The Business Response to Climate Change is a student-organized conference that will explore how forward thinking businesses seize market opportunities for clean technologies. We will discuss:
- How clean technologies can be financed and commercialized
- The challenges and benefits to collaboration with our energy industry partners
- The opportunities that lie ahead to apply energy solutions to the climate change challenge
Who can attend:
- The conference is open to students and professionals regardless of their affiliation with the George Washington University. Anyone interested in issues of energy, cleantech, and sustainability is invited to attend.
- Early bird registration is open! Register by January 10th, 2011 and receive a discount (enter the following discount code above – earlybirdspecial)
- Student and professional Net Impact members receive a discount (enter the following discount code above – energynetimpact)
- DC MBA Energy Consortium members receive a discount (enter the following discount code above – energynetimpact)
- Conference features 3 panels, keynote speach, lunch, and networking reception.
- Afternoon career fair and expo will feature representatives from 25 top energy employers.
Become a Conference Sponsor!
- Your organization can become a Corporate or a Media sponsor.
- Build your brand, promote your business, and recruit top talent from among 250 expected student and professional attendees from across the Capital Region.
-Sponsors also get a free conference pass.
- More information in our Sponsorship Page
|[ Permalink ]|