Spark to Market” is an event designed to connect New York-area enertech and cleantech entrepreneurs with resources to help them bring their products and ideas to market. Join us at no cost(!) and engage with public and private sources of funding, industry leaders, manufacturers, and incubators, as well as other local entrepreneurs.
- Continental Breakfast
- Keynote address by Rich Lechner, vice president of Energy and Environment, IBM
- “Making Sparks” Panel, moderated by Micah Kotch, Director of Operations, NYC ACRE|NYU-Poly
- David Anthony, Managing Partner, 21Ventures
- Russell Tencer, CEO, Wind Products LLC
- Ann Li, Director, Center for Economic Transformation, NYC Economic Development Corp
- Representative from NYSERDA’s Clean Energy Business Growth and Innovation team Networking to follow prepared remarks.
|[ Permalink ]|