You are already committed to making change. You have knowledge and experience. But now you’re looking to learn the tools, techniques, and processes that will help your clients or your company to address risks and opportunities linked to sustainability to accelerate transformation.
The ISIS Academy Master Class, six days of intensive hands-on learning, brings years of sustainability learning and experience into laser-like focus.
Alan AtKisson and our international faculty of experts will guide you through theory, reflection, and practice, working in teams and individually.
You’ll go home refreshed, inspired … and equipped with the tools and insights to make change happen.
- Fluency in global sustainability issues … so you can help people grapple with the great challenges of our time
- Mastering the ISIS Method … working with Indicators, analyzing Systems, developing Innovations, and planning
- Strategy for sustainability …. and how to lead others through the process.
- Learning the best tools … how to apply ISIS through the AtKisson ISIS Accelerator tools
- Developing practitioner excellence … using group facilitation, personal coaching, communication, training techniques, and technical analysis skills to help you be at your personal best
- Understanding yourself … defining your strengths and planning for your own long-term development as an effective change agent for sustainability
Boston, MA Tel: +1 917 226 2057
|[ Permalink ]|