LEAD Canada, in association with Jantzi-Sustainalytics, is offering two-day courses in sustainability reporting in cities across the US and Canada.
The training is certified under the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) – the world’s most widely used sustainability reporting framework. Course participants will gain practical skills to effectively communicate any organization’s sustainability efforts, in accordance with international standards.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate sustainability officers and managers
- Corporate communications, marketing and investor relations practitioners
- Sustainability communications or assurance consultants
- Professionals seeking applicable training in GRI-standard reporting
- NGO managers and other professionals
|[ Permalink ]|