The 4th Annual Biogas West conference returns to San Francisco as the region’s premier event for the biogas community to meet and enhance the profitability of new and existing projects.
The US biogas meeting will examine how to capitalize on emerging high energy feedstocks such as wastewater, municipal solid waste and industrial food waste, whilst exploring how to engage successfully with utility and industrial end users, and put a spotlight on the market prospects for biomethane in the natural gas vehicle market.
Join the topical discussions and hear the biogas case studies of successful projects as the momentum for the development of the biogas industry gathers pace.
Early confirmed Biogas USA West speakers include:
• Peter Freed, Director, Terrapass
• Jacques Franco, Climate Change & Technology, CalRecycle
• Craig Lewis, Executive Director, Clean Coalition
• Harrison Clay, President, Clean Energy Renewable Fuels
• William Merry, General Manager and District Engineer, Monterey Regional Waste Management District
• Marco Lemes, Project Manager, SMUD
• Glenda Humiston, Rural Development State Director, California, USDA
Agenda at a glance:
• Market Overview, Legislation and Policy
• Increasing the Penetration of Biomethane into the Natural Gas Vehicle Market
• Tapping into Emerging Feedstocks: the Potential for Food and Municipal Waste, and Wastewater Treatment
• Increasing Profitability through Digester Performance and Biogas Treatment and Upgrading
• Working Successfully with End-users
• Financing Biogas Projects
• Optimizing Biogas Generation from Agricultural Waste and Co-digestion
• Landfill Gas to Energy
For more information and to register your place visit www.greenpowerconferences.com/biogaswest
|[ Permalink ]|