4th Annual Carbon Capture & Sequestration: The Business Summit | Washington, DC
July 13th - July 15th, 2010
4th Annual Carbon Capture & Sequestration: The Business Summit, The Almas Temple Club
Washington, DC, US
Topic: Environment, Finance
Event Type: Conference
Tags: Carbon Capture, Carbon Storage, CCS, EOR Sequestration
Meet All the Players You Will Need to Move Forward in a $128 billion CCS Market: CSS Developers, EPCs, Pipeline Companies, EOR & Other Sequestration Providers, and Financiers
The DOE announced that it is awarding some $612 million for carbon capture projects to continue testing large-scale carbon capture and storage from industrial sources. As much as $1.4 billion will be awarded to aid the commercialization of carbon capture and storage, but the investment picture is far from clear: betting on carbon capture has been difficult, requiring patience and insight into the technologies, business and project development strategies of the leading companies in the field.
Attend Infocast’s 4th Annual Carbon Capture and Sequestration: The Business Summit and get the perspectives of leading developers and investors in the carbon capture realm, including Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. and Denbury Resources Inc., leaders of teams winning $513 million in DOE awards, as well as many of their project team members. They will discuss their technologies, strategies and development plans.
Also Hear Them Discuss:
- Status and update on major CCS commercialization projects
- Emitter perspectives on implementing carbon capture and sequestration—what capture technologies and storage strategies will they adopt?
- Latest on federal awards and state programs
- Siting and financing CO2 pipelines and the agreements transporters are looking to make with emitters and CO2 providers
- Business case and cost of geologic storage and EOR sequestration
|[ Permalink ]|