Geothermal energy is poised to meet the rapidly growing demand for renewable, zero-carbon power. There is enormous potential for growth in this sleeping giant and experts see it as the next big renewable play.
However, taking geothermal deals from concept to completion is a major challenge. Financing problems, rights issues and other roadblocks can derail projects at any point. Only the best informed and connected will be able to navigate the tricky terrain.
The third annual Geothermal Finance & Investment Summit will bring together today’s leading project developers, investors, lenders, contractors and other players to share their perspectives on the market for geothermal finance and investment and to make deals happen. The Summit is designed to provide an outstanding opportunity to meet and network with active market players and to accurately gauge the current pulse of the industry.
Learn what future opportunities exist for partners and investors and discover how to get deals done in 2010 and beyond.
You will hear:
- Developers offer their perspective on the current market for geothermal financing, including the role of stimulus money and risk appetite of investors in these deals
- Investors discuss the criteria they use in evaluating geothermal investments
- How new technology will affect the number of projects being developed
- Drilling companies and EPC contractors provide their perspective on scheduling/availability, technology changes and economics of geothermal exploration, development and plant construction
- Utilities discuss their interest and special needs in purchasing geothermal baseload to meet their RPS requirements
|[ Permalink ]|